Undue Influence Training required per CFR 1107.24
Undue Influence Training:
Do you want to take the guesswork out of compliance with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) Undue Influence component?
Compliance with the Undue Influence regulation (16 CFR 1107.24) is mandatory for companies manufacturing children’s products.
You have chosen your 3rd party Lab, but labs cannot provide training for Undue Influence over themselves. Then how do you comply with 1107.24?
While the CPSC website outlines the Undue Influence requirement, they do not provide a model UI training course.
Undue Influence at a Glance
16 CFR 1107.24 is designed to make sure that anyone within a company making children’s products does not apply pressure on a third-party testing lab to influence positive results. To comply you need to:
- Assure appropriate employees and agents from here to Guangdong are trained on how to avoid undue influence.
- Make sure those associates confirm electronically or with signatures that they’ve completed training.
- Establish step-by-step guidelines on how to notify the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) in a flash if an employee attempts to use undue influence.
- Establish a company policy for Undue Influence
- Provide a path for your employees to report undue influence to the CPSC confidentially.
Jacoby Solutions CPSIA Ready Undue Influence Training Module, e-learning for your employees and agents, is the quickest, easiest way for you to comply with Undue Influence training.
The Undue Influence Training Program. It includes:
- Everything you need for Undue Influence compliance training in one place.
- Lab independence – we don’t do product testing! No conflicts. No worries.
- A company Policy Document for you to add to your compliance program documentation.
- An engaging, responsive e-learning course with mobile-friendly design that employees can complete in less than 15 minutes at their desk or on the go via smartphone.
- A where to go for help document for employees.
- 3rd party Documentation on completion of Training.
- An acknowledgement form in Chinese for agents and employees based in China.
It has all the effectiveness of classroom learning with none of the inconvenience.
Contact us to get your CPSIA compliance under control and get back to growing your business.
We can also help you with Material Change Policy and Testing and Certification Plans.